- Help with updating your Chromebook
- Inform us of any damage
- Do not spray anything on the Chromebook
- Screen = $50
- Charger = $25
- Keyboard (if there's any missing keys) = $80
- Battery = $50
- Missing Feet = $10
- Front Bezel = $30
- Cleaning fee = $10
- Lost or cannot be repaired = $200
Please be aware that if a student loses a key and just has 1 missing key, they will be charged the cost of the keyboard. HP does not just fix 1 key, they replace the keyboard.
**Please do not try to fix Chromebooks yourself - they are the property of Jordan District, and our technicians will make the repairs. You only need to pay for the parts.
Check In Info:
- Remove any stickers you applied
- Wipe off ONLY the outside
- Do not spray anything on the Chromebook!
- Remove personal USB accessories
On Check-In Day:
- Wrap the charger up with velcro straps
- Open the Chromebook so we can see the screen when you turn it in