7th Graders! Are you interested in making SOJO a great place to be? Are you interested in becoming a Student Body Officer (SBO)? THEN APPLY TODAY!
Application is ONLINE through the school website! Or follow the direct link here using your school email:
Just as a note, SBO takes place during 5th period, and schedules will have to be adjusted!
Please see Mrs. Ence with any questions! (email@example.com) or Room 304
- We will be using Canvas school wide this year. Parents, you can also log on to Canvas as an observer for your students--instructions for doing that are here.
- Our schedule for Fridays can be found under the student menu (or click here).
- For Covid-19 info, including our re-opening plan/principal assurances, please click the Covid-19 button above! (or just click here)
- Chromebook information, including damage costs, can be found here or under the Parents/Community menu.
2020-21 School Year Info
- Click here to see summer project information (Reddish, Ogden and Lawes)
- All incoming 7th grade students must have these vaccinations: 1 Tdap booster, & 1 Meningoccocal. You can fax vaccination records to 801-412-2930 or email them to our attendance secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to see more info about the upcoming school year! (Peer tutor applications, 9th Grade Honors info, etc)
Smith's Grocery Partnership with SoJo Middle School
Smith's will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases.
Smiths Food and Drug (PDF)