9th Grade to 10th Grade Registration
Honors Class Info for Incoming 9th Graders
|9th Grade Honors Classes:|
|Honors or AP Geography|
Virtual School Opening 2021-22
Thank you to the wonderful people in our community who donated $600 in gift cards as well as food and clothes for families in need!
Orchestra Concert Videos
Click here to see the program and videos from our wonderful Orchestra!
Congratulations to Counseling Center!
They completed their review with the Utah State Board of Education with exemplary honors! Way to go!!
Miss the Mindful Minute?
Go here for some activities you can try!
Our Wonderful Administration
- We will be using Canvas school wide this year. Parents, you can also log on to Canvas as an observer for your students--instructions for doing that are here.
- Our schedule for Fridays can be found under the student menu (or click here).
- For Covid-19 info, including our re-opening plan/principal assurances, please click the Covid-19 button above! (or just click here)
- Chromebook information, including damage costs, can be found here or under the Parents/Community menu.
2020-21 School Year Info
- Click here to see summer project information (Reddish, Ogden and Lawes)
- All incoming 7th grade students must have these vaccinations: 1 Tdap booster, & 1 Meningoccocal. You can fax vaccination records to 801-412-2930 or email them to our attendance secretary: email@example.com
- Click here to see more info about the upcoming school year! (Peer tutor applications, 9th Grade Honors info, etc)
Smith's Grocery Partnership with SoJo Middle School
Smith's will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases.
Smiths Food and Drug (PDF)