Students Attending Bingham Football 6A Semi-Finals on Nov 10
Bingham High School’s football team has once again made it to the playoffs this Thursday at 2:30 pm at Rice Eccles Stadium. Because of the high interest in attending in our school community, we are putting out the following in order to keep the check-out process secure and efficient. We are asking that students attending the game plan to leave at 12:00 pm. This is the same time BHS students are being asked to check out if attending.
Please note that this does not count as a school-sponsored activity, there will be no school-provided transportation, and students will still be expected to complete any missed work.
- Print out this form and sign it
- Purchase tickets here (tickets can be used to get free transportation on TRAX)
- Expect an absence message from Skyward, as it usually takes several days to input the signed forms for our attendance office
- Bring signed form to class/lunch in order to be excused at 12:00 pm. This is your check-out slip. You will not be allowed to leave without the slip.
- Turn in the signed form to the attendance office as you leave campus. If you don’t, it will count as a truancy.
We wish the football team well. If they win, the championship game will be on Friday, Nov. 18th at 11:00 am. Should they emerge victorious on Thursday, we’ll send out more information next week. Best of luck, Miners!
Musical Starts This Week
It’s showtime! South Jordan Middle School’s long-awaited production of Newsies, Jr. debuts this week. Tickets are free, but must be purchased in advance. You can purchase tickets for November 10, 11, 12, 14, and 15. You can find information here. We can’t wait to see the product of so many of our students and staff, and we hope to see you there!
School Community Council Meeting Nov 14th
Our school community council will be meeting next Monday at 4 pm. Topics will include the school safety/digital citizenship plan, the positive behavior plan, grading, test scores, and next year’s Land Trust and TSSA plans. Meetings are open to the public.